XCMG Official 150 ton XGC150 Crawler Mobile Crane
XGC150 is another new generation crawler crane developed by XCMG. Inheriting the features of high safety and high reliability from XCMG products, at the same time, during its development, this model pays more attention to the lifting improvement and cost control of the product, application and promotion of new technologies and structures, as well as standardization, seriation and universality of crane structures and components.
1. High lifting performance
* Boom max. lifting capacity/radius 150t/5m，boom max. load moment 927.4tm.Fixed jib max. lifting capacity 24t.
2. Optimized design of transport and assembly/ disassembly
* Fully equipped self-assembly/disassembly system (Optional) can easily achieve: rear counterweight self-assembly/disassembly, track frame self-assembly/disassembly, and boom base self-assembly/disassembly. * Largest single unit transport weight is controlled within 30t, transport width not more than 3m, so as to meet the transport requirement of global accessibility. * Fixed jib can be three-piece integrated transport, and transport design of inserted boom sections, maximize the use of transport space, and save transport costs.
3. More optimized structural design
* Superstructure is a large box-type structural design, with heavy load bearing capacity, light weight, and good rigidity. * Auxiliary hoisting winch is placed in boom base, with relaxed arrangement for turntable, easy maintenance.
Operation performance parameter
Max. rated lifting capacity for boom
Max. rated lifting capacity for fixed jib
Max. load moment
Max. rated lifting capacity for boom single top
Boom luffing angle
Fixed jib length
Max. dimension of single unit in transport state (L×W×H)
Fixed jib offset angle
Max. single line speed for hoist mechanism
Max. single line speed for boom luffing mechanism
Max. slewing speed
Max. travel speed
Mean ground pressure
Overall crane mass
154 (main hook, all counterweights, 18m boom)
Max. mass of single unit in transport state